Simon BanksDirector, & Keynote Speaker & Author
Visual Funk, A Thousand Little Light Bulbs (AUS)
Professional, Engaging, Creative, Experienced, Enthusiastic, Energetic……and FUN!
Simon is a sought-after speaker, author, and thought leader in business innovation and creativity.His characteristic vim and vigour instantly engages your team’s minds, keeping them there for the ride. And his unique blend of energetic enthusiasm, creativity and humour guarantees that their time with Simon will live on in the memories of your people for all the right reasons. He marries his creative abilities with his knowledge of the corporate world to ignite fresh, innovative thinking in his audiences… Creativity that lasts long after the event is over. He’s worked to bring fresh thinking and innovation out of teams with companies that include: EY, Chevron, BHP Billiton, Sportsbet, Suncorp, NAB, Commonwealth Bank, Macquarie University, The QLD Government, and Volkswagen, to name a few.
Overview: Our brain is changing and the way we communicate is changing. Graphic Facilitation and visual communication are more than just ‘attractive images’. It’s a sophisticated tool that puts information in a way that the brain likes. It helps people to communicate, brainstorm, think, evaluate, explore, reach consensus and then move forward at pace. The process of Graphic Facilitation and visual communication assists teams to get clear with their thinking. Participants are engaged and the process of learning is optimised and done at pace. Graphic Facilitation is brilliant to enhance creativity of people and is an essential tool for innovators, designers and disruptors.
- Mobilising the energy and creativity of groups to quickly bring different perspectives to the exploration
- Engaging customers, potential customers, and other partners in an open ended exploration of value priorities
- You will be able to apply new visual models of business architecture to your current model
- You will have the ability to map out a roadmap for medium and long term innovation models
- It’s a really great way to shift your thinking and give new perspectives
- Solve problems quickly and communicate big picture ideas easily with an audience
- Improve productivity in meetings and strategy engagements