Chief Digital Technology Officer
9:50 AM Panel Discussion: Creating a New Language for Digital to Break Down Silos and Improve Outcomes
Across large organisations with staff of differing backgrounds, demography and digital literacy there is a challenge in creating a commonly understood vernacular to ‘sell’ the vision to staff. This is necessary to enable staff to continue the conversation and to integrate digital into the culture. In this session panellists will discuss theory and practical application of a digital transformation language:
- How do you tie the vision and the transformation to underlying organisational values and goals?
- How do you measure baseline digital literacy?
- How do you evolve the language and conversation over time?
- How do create a language which caters to individuals from all business units?
There is now a need for business to respond, create and innovate quicker than ever before. New ways of working offer a strategy for doing this by steering the organization away from traditionally siloed structures and towards the establishment of a collaborative community capable of co-creating for the greater good of the organization. In this session panelists will discuss:
- What does ‘new ways of working’ mean within your organization?
- How to bring likeminded staff together and create a space for them to collaborate
- The benefits received by the entire organization from adopting new ways of working
- Potential of this approach to improve organizational efficiency and culture