Mitra BharChief Information Officer
NSW Education Standards Authority
4:30 PM Champagne Solutions Clinic: How you are Identifying and Implementing Future/ Emerging Technologies to Drive Innovation within Your Organisation
35% of C-level Australian executives are investing in digital innovation as part of their overall business strategy. Identifying emerging technology in an age of digital innovation is imperative to businesses if they want to stay ahead of digital disruption. This expert panel discussion features 4 top brands that are at the forefront of utilising emerging technologies to enhance their digital strategies and remain competitive in the digital landscape.
*Bonus Question Answered: What are the “out-there” thinkers thinking?
This panel will discuss:
- Developing a business and technology vision
- Simplifying and driving agility
- Formalising innovation
- Driving business innovation through technology innovation
- Implementing emerging technology into your business model
11:00 AM Emerging Technology
3:40 PM How the NSW Education Standards Authority is Enhancing Innovation Labs to Adapt to Emerging Technology
Innovation labs are opening rapidly helping businesses understand from an outside-perspective the signals of change that could lead to disruption. The flexible spaces filled with the latest technology are benefitting businesses by enabling faster collaboration and ideation that ever thought possible.
This session will show you how to:
- Set up or enhance an innovation lab within your organisation and continue to innovate your business next generation of products.
- Interact with real time data, interpret trends and brainstorm solutions while collaborating with teams.
- Transform your ideas into implementation.
- Leverage emerging technology to drive the engagement of workforce in your innovation labs.