Head of Innovation
Digital disruption is high on the priority list for every CEO and Board in Corporate Australia. However, data from MIT suggests that only 38% of executives agree that their organisation offers employees the resources they need to thrive in a digital environment. The key to launching a successful transformation and being prepared for the disruption is fostering a Culture of Innovation where everyone in your organisation understands their important role. HSBC has recently completed a very successful $2 billion global retail transformation program as well as whole host of digital and technology enhancements for customers. Join this session to hear from Australian expat Jeremy Balkin share his experience building a Culture of Innovation and observations about what Australia and the U.S. can learn from each other in the sphere of Innovation. Serving as an advisor for the NYC Startup Bootcamp and regarded amongst the Top 19 Innovators in Digital Banking by LendIt USA, Jeremy prides himself on helping his customers and teams to leverage lean start-up agile principles to drive performance and productivity.
- Successful strategies to increase influence and execution of diverse priorities across a large complex organisation
- Building consensus and fostering a winning culture throughout a multi-stakeholder organisation to effectively embrace change
- Deploying and implementing intelligent systems that learn, adapt and potentially act autonomously serving more customers at a lower cost and enhanced experience
- Improving intelligence and user augmentation within your organisation in order to increase user capabilities and improve all processes in your workforces digital work life
- Understanding where your data plays a role with your business, users and the solutions you can bring to the market in order to transform into a digital entity