Head of Digital Learning Lab
3:35 PM TAFE NSW Digital Learning Lab - Partnering with Businesses and Industry on Applications of Emerging Digital Technologies to Solve Problems
The contribution of Digital Technologies to the Australian economy is forecast to grow by 75% to $139billion by 2020. A new wave of digital disruption is emerging, which has inspired the opening of the TAFE NSW Digital Learning Lab - to partner with business and industry to explore emerging technologies together and to co-create exciting solutions to problems of efficiency and productivity.
Outline of session:
- Current state of digital technologies and growth forecasted in the Australian economy.
- Definitions and examples of digital disruption.
- The challenge to business and industry to embrace digital disruption.
- How TAFE NSW’s Digital Learning Lab is helping business industry solve problems through emerging technologies like AR / VR, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation and more
5:00 PM Ask the Experts Session
This session will be your chance to hear our expert 4 speaker’s responses to some of the most pressing challenges in the digital disruptive and innovation era. Come with your notepads ready, as these featured speakers explain their top practical strategies for dealing with the following issues.
The following questions will be asked to the 4 speakers:
- How can we Integrate Risk Management to Successfully Adjust your Processes, Data, IT, and Analytics?
- What are the Roles that are Emerging in the Digital Disruption Era?
- What In your Opinion is Emerging on a Scale that has the Potential to Disrupt Everyone?
- How Can We Create Medium to Long Term Roadmaps for our Business models?